- Kasane being an opening to Chobe is a small town squeezed between the borders of Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana and the might Chobe National Park. The Chobe National Park is best known for its vast species of wildlife that includes Birds, Elephants, Buffaloes, Crocodiles and Hippos. Guest have the privilege to see Impalas as they flock to the Chobe River for water drinking and it is at this time that the Lion pride maybe following to capture the prey.
- A Day Trip to Chobe is indeed an excellent adventure that offers an exciting river cruise and game drive.
- The Trip begins in Livingstone with a pick up from the Hotel or Lodge to the ferry for about an hour. Guests are advised to carry with them their Passports and VISAs as they will be crossing the border between Zambia and Botswana.
- Guest will board a speed by the ferry crossing the Zambezi river and have the view of the four countries (Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia sharing the River.
- The guests will be stationed at Chobe Safari Lodge as they await a Boat Cruise along the banks of Chobe River which sees them off under a knowledgeable guide.
- The Clients will be ferried back to the Lodge for a Buffet Lunch that will be followed by some few minutes of relaxation. We advise guests to choose the best and eat as much as they wish.
- After relaxation, the guests will be taken for a game drive in the Chobe National Park to view Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras and sometimes wild cats.
- After all is done Guests will be transferred back to the Hotel/Lodge in Livingstone.